Home Ground Surgery

Crossroads Surgery


If you are looking after an ill, frail or disabled family member or friend, then you are a carer. The person you look after may be elderly, have a physical or mental health condition, a learning disability or a drug or alcohol dependency (diagnosed or undiagnosed).

If you are a carer, please let your local Surgery know. Having this information would allow us to contact you in the event of an emergency.

We have a form to complete to record this information, and it can either be accessed from our Library page, or picked up from reception.

When it has been completed, please return it so that we can record the information.

Tell us if you are a carer

Swindon Carers Centre

Swindon Carers Centre (SCC) is a charity affiliated to the Carers Trust and established to support and provide help to carers in Swindon.

To register or get involved contact Swindon Carers Centre on 01793 531133, email carers@swindoncarers.org.uk or visit their website HERE

Wiltshire Care Services Directory

If it’s nursing homes for the elderly or domiciliary care for someone with learning disabilities, you’ll find the service in the list of care providers available in the link below

Wiltshire Care Services Directory

Date published: 2nd May, 2019
Date last updated: 13th April, 2021